Captain Slate's Wreck Trek Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is an amazing deal and you wont find it anywhere else in the Keys.:D
Plan your dives and find your OP's, hit the Keys.Time to dive the BIG BOY'S !!!

Heads Up we have more in the works:yeahbaby: We are working hard to make you happy. Will post them in a few days. :kiss2:

Of course I remember Brain and he was a good guy....well if I have to wait to see ya than I just will have to wait...not too long, promise..S

Slate, how much room is there on the Creature Feature dive October 25? It would be fun to bring a gang down for that!!! What is the ScubaBoard rate for the trip, can you quote both with, and without tanks?

DebbieDiver, come on down we got room, heck, I forgot the SB price but will get it when I get in tomorrow, can't remember 'stuff', but love to have a SB boat for some underwater critter fun...did a special feeding for a group of 'wounded warriors' from US and UK today, we had a ball, just great giving them back something for what they gave! S.

OK, let me know tomorrow! :) I'd like to set up a boat for Sunday, October 25 and for the right deal, I can fill it with friends!

p.s. Who is DebbieDiver? :rofl3:

~ DebbyDiver :blinking:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom