Caribe Blue and Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaguare22

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
My girlfriend and I just got back from 11 nights in Coz. Just wanted to tell everyone how Caribe Blue and Blue Angel took care of us. We had a great trip, 8 days of diving for me. She got certified with one of the instructors who works at Blue Angel, Mauricio, took great care of her and in few days we were out on the reefs together. She had been on shore dives before but had always had trouble with her ears. They were able to help her get past it.

The hotel right next to the dive shop. The rooms are very big and all of them have a great ocean view. It is a 15 min walk to town, or a 3-4 dollar cab ride. We went ot the big store in town that has just about everything and stocked up on tortillas, beans and salsa so that we could save a few bucks. After being there a day or two we met many friendly folks and shared great times in town, both at dinner and partying around the square.

Diving in Cozumel was everything I got into diving for; reef structure, fish life and organisims galore! Thanks again to the crew at Blue Angel; Victor, Mauricio, Jose, Lucio, Mateo and Pablo. These guys made us feel at home and very safe. One thing I loved was that on the way to the dive site we were always passing the other boats! :D Still when it got ruff, they slowed down and let you save your teeth.

Well that is my two cents. We had a great time and plan to come back soon.

JB and CB

Glad to here you had a great time!! Caribe Blu & Blue Angel are great little dive gems - we're really looking forward to our time there - in just over a week!

sounds like a great time and congrats to your girlfriend. Sometimes it just takes time to get the ears used to diving.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!My girlfriend and I were at Caribe Blu / Blue Angel for 2 weeks in January, and we had a wonderful time. I really miss Cozumel, and those folks at the dive shop. We are looking forward to going back next winter.Glad you had a good time.

Thanks for the report! My wife and I share your enthusiasm for both Caribe Blu and Blue Angel. We are heading down on Saturday for a week... it will be our third trip to the island in as many years, and our second at Caribe Blu. Its so hard to concentrate on work...

Hey, we have lost touch with a couple we met there. Just in case they visit this board...If you guys from San Diego are wondering what happpened to your friends from Sacramento, leave us a message here. We have lost your contact info and have been trying to get in touch.

To: L and J

Glad you had a great time. I'll be diving with them from the 15th to the 17th this month. Looking forward to it. I stayed with them on another trip and I to have nothing but good things to say about them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom