Question casa mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rsfinn57

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
How noisy is the city side of casa mexicana as that is all thats available for the dates i want in january. Does aldora store your gear if diving. multiple days. Will be on my own this trip

How noisy is the city side of casa mexicana as that is all thats available for the dates i want in january. Does aldora store your gear if diving. multiple days. Will be on my own this trip
I have only stayed in city-side rooms at CM and never found them noisy, except on New Year's Eve.

Unless something has changed very recently, Aldora keeps everything except wetsuits and cameras (BCD/wing, regulator, mask, fins).

I have only stayed in city-side rooms at CM and never found them noisy, except on New Year's Eve.

Unless something has changed very recently, Aldora keeps everything except wetsuits and cameras (BCD/wing, regulator, mask, fins).
Here now and correct, Aldora keeps everything but wetsuits and Camera.

We'll be staying at Casa Mexicana for the first time next month. My friends want to explore eateries and I want to know how much we should be charged for a taxi leaving CM. For purposes of the taxi zones, what zone is Casa Mexicana? Is it considered downtown?

I've looked at El Graduado's taxi rate schedules and the zone charts, but I'd also like to find out what hotels are in which zones. Maybe I missed it somewhere.

We'll be staying at Casa Mexicana for the first time next month. My friends want to explore eateries and I want to know how much we should be charged for a taxi leaving CM. For purposes of the taxi zones, what zone is Casa Mexicana? Is it considered downtown?

I've looked at El Graduado's taxi rate schedules and the zone charts, but I'd also like to find out what hotels are in which zones. Maybe I missed it somewhere.
CM is Zone 1. Here's the downtown area re-oriented with north facing up like you would see on google maps
Cozumel-Taxi-Zone-Map-3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom