Cave Cave Cave... what's the deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chickdiver once bubbled...
How's "Linus"? Are you sleeping together yet? Is Lee jealous??
:D

My new Gavin is fine and I've only slept with it a couple of times now.... don't know what you're talking about with Linus? :wink:

BTW: Got my name on it now too and yes Lee is very jealous!! haha...

Duncan Price once bubbled...

There are loads and loads of dry caves in Georgia, Tennessee and Alabama. Done some.

Also see the CDG Gallery for more photos.

Duncan

LALALALALALA... I can't hear you LALALALALALA....

seriously I don't need to get hooked on that too.... :eek:

I wondered how long it would be before you saw that!! :D

chickdiver once bubbled...
I wondered how long it would be before you saw that!! :D

Yeah, took me a while.. :eek:

Here's my baby....

5828_2957_1.jpg

Yea- but WYDT paid for his own!

As a diver just starting my trip between Cavern and Full Cave (and I know I have a great deal to learn, let alone master...), I can say categorically that when I looked up from the cavern up to the exit, my first and only thought was "AWESOME!" Heck, I think I even said it outloud... It was like entering another world. My Father was a Chief Geologist and I think I picked up my whole rockhound/explorer thing from him. I am looking forward to the training and becoming a Cave Diver. It truly is a "going where none have gone before" feeling!

Welcome Cajun, i completely understand this whole thread, glad you brought it back up! Good luck with your further cave diving in the future - i will go full when i have the time and money, not to mention a bit more skill :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom