Cave Country Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Jim Wyatt

Hanging at the 10 Foot Stop
Staff member
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Cave Country Dive Shop opened for business on September 1, 2011. Our web page can be seen At This Link

We are offering $0.06 nitrox through the end of September. We are also taking trade-ins on your old can lights and allowing $300.00 off a new Dive-Rite RX2 LED light Shown Here, your price for this light is $599.00 after trade in.

The North Florida Herald, High Springs Florida's weekly newspaper placed an article in the newspaper this week about the new dive shop. This article can be read At This Link

We hope you will check out our web site, read the article and also hope you will drop by to visit us. We are located at 705 NW Santa Fe Blvd in High Springs. We are across the street from the High Springs Country Inn and 2 doors west of the Springs Diner.

We'll come check you out in December, After Christmas! We'll be staying with Sam and Vic across the street.

Best of luck Jim.
Emilio & Hope

Awesome shop, Awesome staff, Awesome service!!!! Thanx for all your help this past week, It was a pleasure meeting you and your staff. I am stoked about getting back down there to do some more training and diving.

Thanks for the good words!!

Selling any gear via internet/mail order? I really need a Dive Rite Nomad JT Sidemount BC.

We are working on an online web store...in the mean time you can call the shop directly and we can arrange to ship a Nomad JT to you. 386-454-4444

Selling any gear via internet/mail order? I really need a Dive Rite Nomad JT Sidemount BC.

Hey I just saw this ... best wishes on a successful business, Jim ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom