Cavern Class: Morrison 7-28 & Jackson Blue 7-29-7 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't need doubles for cavern, the singles will be fine, but you may need to get some H-valves.

Arg! I'm still interested in saltwater dives! :D Goodlord, gimme some credit! Besides, Cypress has a nice pretty little cavern. Fort Pickens Jetties, Fort McRae's Steel Jetties, the Dredge, the Massachusettes, they are all waiting on us via inflatable fleet of doom!

paulwall:
<sigh> I've lost another dive buddy. This time to the Dark Zone

THE DARK ZONE???!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Er , can you say HID?

DA Bean

P.S. SuPrBugMaN ... I am SOO looking forward to doing some caverning with ya. Er , next is INTRO? :11:
See , Unlike Perone , some of us have NOOO er , uh , Style. :D
(Perrone got dat Style lol )
And I second that , A great buddie he is. (YODA)

Yeah, Intro in September, it looks like :) Should have 2 dozen or more cavern dives(post cert) by then - LOL.

TSandM:
Thanks for the report! I'm looking forward to my cavern class in Mexico in October, and then getting a chance to see the caverns you're talking about in Florida in December. I'll get to meet Perrone then, too, after two years of talking on line.
Hmmm... hmmm... do I see the seeds of an EVENT here??? December is prime Springs diving time... What's your schedule?
Rick :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Yeah, Intro in September, it looks like :) Should have 2 dozen or more cavern dives(post cert) by then - LOL.

AWESOME !!!!! :D
Hmmm....I smell a Spring event in December myself ...
(Wait till the 1st time you try to PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL thru dem Lips at Ginnie)

Da Bean

P.S. Yes , you are now one of us , a LEGAL Rock a Crawlin whatever :D

We're going to be at a conference in Orlando the last three days of November, and then plan three or four days of diving after that. It would be fun to meet a bunch of SBers!

TSandM:
We're going to be at a conference in Orlando the last three days of November, and then plan three or four days of diving after that. It would be fun to meet a bunch of SBers!

Awesome ...
Looking forward to it.

Jean

wjefferis:
I guess he is going to have to change his screen name to SuprCaveMAn :D .

change it to SuprCaveMan?

how about Captain Cave Man?

The picture is just so fitting :D

captaincaveman.jpg

Great report, Mat.

ShagMan:
... before you shun us "regular folk" too much heheheheh.

Yes, he's the type to do just that :wink: Just kidding,

SuPrBuGmAn:
Fort Pickens Jetties, Fort McRae's Steel Jetties, the Dredge, the Massachusettes, they are all waiting on us via inflatable fleet of doom!

I still havn't dove the Mass... let me know if you guys have any spots open on your inflatble fleet of doom. :blinking:

cmufieldhockey8:
I still havn't dove the Mass... let me know if you guys have any spots open on your inflatble fleet of doom. :blinking:

I can't speak for Mat, but my boat takes two, that's with two tanks each, at least that's the expectation... it's got a 7'x30" interior area, two seats, and 1200lb. load capacity, you feet will probably be resting on your gear but should be ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom