Cavern Class: Morrison 7-28 & Jackson Blue 7-29-7 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmufieldhockey8:
I still havn't dove the Mass... let me know if you guys have any spots open on your inflatble fleet of doom. :blinking:

You can ride "Shot-Gun" on the back behind the seat if you want.

I should have the tank-racks installed by this weekend.

redneck%20boat.jpg

KennyP was my instructor for Cavern/Intro last year and Full Cave this year.
Great Guy,highly recommended.

Jackson Blue is the place that pretty much got me hooked on Cave Diving.Just Awesome.

mike_s:

redneck%20boat.jpg

Now that is some kind of funny!!

mike_s:

redneck%20boat.jpg
Awesome!

Yeah we fit 3 but with 1 tank each when we went to cypress once.

Mat,
It was my pleasure working with you this past weekend. Always great to have students show up prepared in every way and with a mature, safe attitude. I hope to dive with you again soon. Busy as always! Back to the salt mine in the morning for 4 12's. Congratulations again, on a job well done!
Bless,
Kenny P.

ianr33:
KennyP was my instructor for Cavern/Intro last year and Full Cave this year.
Great Guy,highly recommended.

Jackson Blue is the place that pretty much got me hooked on Cave Diving.Just Awesome.

Ian,
You need to plan a trip to North Florida soon. Would like to dive with you again buddy. Had a blast last time around. Always a pleasure spending time with such quality folk!
Thanks for the kind words.
Bless,
Kenny P.

Welcome to scubaboard Kenny! If I can get financial approval from my finance manager (wife), I'll be with Clay at some time in the near future taking a cavern class.

EDIT: nevermind, my wife just killed all spending for SCUBA classes, doh! Probably has something to do with the inflatable boat in my living room and the boat trailer being refurbed in the garage.

Great report, Mat. Jackson Blue does have a beautiful cavern. I did a taught a cavern class there last year and got to see lots of things in there that I've never really paid that much attention to before because I was already cave the first time I dove it. I've since spent a lot more time in that cavern just poking my head around. Where did you find 89' in the cavern?

Dive-aholic:
Where did you find 89' in the cavern?
Heh, heh... that's called a "peek at the future," that is...
:D
Rick

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom