Cavern Class!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree Mark! I always try to hit Shangri-La right around noon on a sunny day. If you dive there when the sun is not out, it just doesn't have the same affect. It is a great place to burn a few psi.

Hetland, if you are going to JB, try to find a way to get to the prettiest cavern in the world........ShangriLa. You can easily swim to it from JB but a small boat or canoe is better. Congrats.

Congratulations. I don't know if you have bought all your reels or not yet, but I have a Larry Green reel if you want to try it out on a dive. That way you can try different reels before you commit. Glen, Denise and I are getting ready for our Advanced Nitrox/Deco class and plan on hitting JB the next two Fridays. I may be able to also hit JB on the weekend. Shoot me a PM if you decide to make plans.

The voice you heard while in the cavern only gets louder the more you cavern dive. That voice was at a full scream by the time I took my intro to cave class. I have a feeling I will see a thread about you taking intro before too long :wink:.

We can also hit Shangri-la and Twin sometime as well.

Congrats.

Gregg's a great instructor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations guys, theres alot of great caverns in the panhandle. The skills you learned are gonna be helpfull not only the springs, but also in your wreck diving too :D

Congrats. Gregg is an excellent instructor and I've used him for several courses (Cavern/Cave, Adv. Nitrox, RB preview) and everything you said is true. He has a very nice style.

Enjoy your time in overheads and be safe. :)

Wooo Hoooo!!!!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to introduce you to some wet rocks!! :D

Back
Top Bottom