Cavern Class!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you made it to JB Barry!! It has such a beautiful cavern!!

Congrats to all you guys on cavern. Its a new world with unlimited possibilities and fun!!!!

Congratulations and happy diving. The springs/caves are so beautiful in their own way; it's addicting.

How many times have you been in the saltwater the last two months?? :D

All you fresh water hole divers are crazy! Salt water is where its at!

How many times have you been in the saltwater the last two months?? :D

haha, I get to Ft.Pickens or Theo Baars Bridge at least once a week but it would be nice if the seas would cooperate more for something a little further out :wink:

But I have my cavern course scheduled for end of February so it shouldn't be too much longer before I poke into some holes.

Who are you scheduled with? Is there room for 1 more? Cost?

haha, I get to Ft.Pickens or Theo Baars Bridge at least once a week but it would be nice if the seas would cooperate more for something a little further out :wink:

But I have my cavern course scheduled for end of February so it shouldn't be too much longer before I poke into some holes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Who are you scheduled with? Is there room for 1 more? Cost?

Its scheduled with Gregg Stanton, costs $300, and room for 1 more. We rescheduled it to be April 8-April 10th to help with the other diver in the course's schedule.

Count me in. Ask him if I can take the slot.

Its scheduled with Gregg Stanton, costs $300, and room for 1 more. We rescheduled it to be April 8-April 10th to help with the other diver in the course's schedule.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dang, everyone's going to the dark side, lol.

Come-To-The-Dark-Side-We-Have-Cookies_1921-l.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom