Cebu Dive Centre - Moalboal, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you most kindly, Matt! The link worked great and the prices are doable. :) No, no Leopard or Numbers. My OS is the same version my Mac came with -- 10.3.9. But at least it's a Mac. :wink:

:D Very, Very true! Are you not allowed to upgrade automatically to 10.4 without paying? That is a bit tight of them...

Anyway glad it worked.

Matt.

Hello all! I have just completed a 10 day trip to Moalboal- where I used Cebu Dive Centre. I can't say enough about this operation. We dove in a group of 4, whereas the shops beside us were loading 20+ into their boats. The dive masters are professional & listen to what you want to do- not forcing you into what they wanted to do. First class operation. If you get a chance to be there at the same time as the owner is visiting- adds flavour to an excellent trip. Thanks for the great time & hope to be back soon! Brad Smith Vancouver BC Canada

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom