Cebu Dive Report 9.18-9.20 (Steven King-esque)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great trip rep rik! cool story with the trigger...did it look anything like this?
bviridesd.jpg
:D

Thanks. You know, Jonix...it looked a lot like that. I'd hazard a guess to say the one in your photo is coming off an attack run...I've got a photo just like that. Not so pretty a photo maybe, but I've seen that dude!

RikRaeder:
Thanks. You know, Jonix...it looked a lot like that. I'd hazard a guess to say the one in your photo is coming off an attack run...I've got a photo just like that. Not so pretty a photo maybe, but I've seen that dude!

nasty isn't he...titan trigger remember the name :eyebrow:

Gallery's down, so...

Frogsnk.jpg

Ttrig.jpg

Glum.jpg

Nice repport,
To me, the best places I've dived in Phillipines are Sogod bay, Dumaguette and Apo Island.
See my blog:

Mental note for November - watch out for the triggers, watch out for the triggers....

jonix:
great trip rep rik! cool story with the trigger...did it look anything like this?
bviridesd.jpg
:D
Your nasty titan trigger...:popcorn:

oh i just saw the titan trigger this morning in monkey beach!!!

nasty titan trigger indeed! bad titan trigger! i was hiding behind my dm.

gregorio:
Nice repport,
To me, the best places I've dived in Phillipines are Sogod bay, Dumaguette and Apo Island.
See my blog:
http://helgagreg.blogspot.com/

Some very nice photos there both underwater and above capturing the essence (to me) of the Philippines. Southern Leyte looks great. Next year for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom