Cell Phone Dive Log App?

What PDA Phone do you have and would you like a phone app to log dives?

• Owner of an Iphone & Would Like a Logging App

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Owner of a Blackberry & Would Like a Logging App

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Owner of a G1 and would like a Logging App

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is Totally useless.

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh well there might be new apps out now paddler3d :)

I use DiveLog to log my dives on my iPhone, works great.

How about an app to get my mind on the fact that is now 2010?

I know that many people(including myself) have forgetten thier logs before leaving on vacation etc. leading to many dives being left unlogged..

Other than back country hiking, I can't remember ever traveling anywhere where I couldn't readily get a pencil and paper. In a pinch that is all that is really required to log your dives.

In fact after examining several paper templates and computerized (including iPhone) logs, I have settled on pen on blank paper for my dive logs.

i think im going to get the Dive Log app for the iphone. the software for the device is $9.99. the software for the pc is 29.99 i think. they will link up together. but i suggest keeping a pen and paper log as well. i went to my LDS the other day and got a 50 pack of blank dive log pages. i went to the the exchange on base and found a nice day planner that zips up and was a perfect fit for the 3 ring spacing so now i have a digital camo zip up binder for a dive log. the only thing i can say is that in the even of a power surge or a virus, my paper log wont crash or freeze up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom