Channel Islands 29-31 Dec 07 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably be in the Ukraine that first week in March, so you guys have fun.

Oh and Chris, I didn't know how you'd feel about me posting all your pics so I just posted the ones of me and the seal and the video of him checking my mask.

Hey all!

It was great diving with you! I think Brad has copies of most of my pictures except for the last day, I'll post some of those over the next few days.

Cheers,
Chris

It was great diving with you too Chris! Hope to see you next year. :D

I'll probably be in the Ukraine that first week in March, so you guys have fun.

Oh and Chris, I didn't know how you'd feel about me posting all your pics so I just posted the ones of me and the seal and the video of him checking my mask.

Awww, celebrating our b-days on the boat would be fun. I guess the Ukraine would be pretty cool too though. :wink:

Great reports all! I really enjoyed reading them. Being out of the water, I am starting to feel a bit like >>
20080103-Milo.jpg
I am so hoping that the 19th works out okay for us to go diving.

As for Brad's statement about being spoiled with the San Miguel dives on a previous Truth Aquatics trip - I will say this. My 1st trip to the C.I.s was to Anacapa/Santa Cruz exclusively. Our 2nd trip was to San Miguel and the off-coast pinnacles almost exclusively. While I think that both offer their challenges, I think that our first trip was better (for me). The dives were shallower with more "kelp time". I prefer that, but that's me.

Onwards ..... I love (!!!) the seal inspection photos - he was just being a good buddy - and by the looks of it - quite thorough! :D I love the one of him on your tank.

As for a group trip - that'd be awesome. Let me know when. :)

You should hear the commentary Chris made on the boat. Chris, you should comment my pictures with that. :) Funny stuff. :)

You should hear the commentary Chris made on the boat. Chris, you should comment my pictures with that. :) Funny stuff. :)

Please do Chris, that was hilarious! :rofl3:

It sounds like Sarah had the same idea. :wink:

Alright, here it is... The new safety procedure Brad pioneered at Pelican Closure.

Attachments

• MidDiveCheck.ppt
    354.5 KB · Views: 59
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom