Channel Islands 29-31 Dec 07 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And thanks for that Powerpoint, Chris! Put an even bigger smile on my face. :)

The only practical difference between the two boats that I can tell is that the staircase down to the sleeping quarters is diffferent. Other than that they seem to me like the same boat. Yes, Conception was pretty much rebuilt after it was stolen a few years ago and run aground off Vandenburg. Capt Jerry Boyle of Conception told me that they didn't know whether the boat was totalled or not for about a month after they got it back. Right now Vision is out of the water getting an engine refit.

Alright, here it is... The new safety procedure Brad pioneered at Pelican Closure.

I :heart: that PowerPoint show!!! HOW ADORABLE. Seriously, my heart is melting right now. COME ON JANUARY 19TH!! Momma needs [-]a new pair of shoes [/-]to go diving!!

Here are a few people pix.
That's Jeff, Brad & Michelle calling "Here nudi nudi nudi!", Jeff on the exit ramp, and a different Jeff.

Attachments

• jeffD.jpg
    jeffD.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 23
  • onTheProwl.jpg
    onTheProwl.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 24
  • exitRamp.jpg
    exitRamp.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 23
  • jeffS.jpg
    jeffS.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 24
Here are a few people pix.
That's Jeff, Brad & Michelle calling "Here nudi nudi nudi!", Jeff on the exit ramp, and a different Jeff.

And the Spanish Shawls loved our nudi calls. :rofl3:

Nice photos. You know, I never think to take photos of people off the back of the boat. Too puffed out from the swim back I guess. :D hahaha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom