Cheap... eBay drysuit undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meterman:
are these Antarctica undergarment still available on ebay? im getting ready to order a drysiut and it looks like a pretty good deal for the undergarment witch i no nothing about.

I just checked and it looks like there is nothing listed right now.

CB

AZ_Zoner:
I just checked and it looks like there is nothing listed right now.

CB

I think Ron is updating his stock and will be putting them on ebay soon, within the week.

Jeremy

They're being sold again now.

JKSteger:
Has anyone ever purchased any undergarments from ebay like these?

If so good, bad, ugly? did you like them? are they at least worth what they are listed at?

I purched his "antartic" socks and they are really toasty!! I was just wondering about the "quilted" 3 layer suit. I know it's fleece but I wouldn't be expecting Thinsulate warmth either.

Thanks,
Jeremy

I own the 100g and 200g versions. Very functional! All you gain from the $200 Bare is the ripstop outter layer, more custom sizing and pockets. For the same thermal protection I spent $77 instead of the $200.
:monkeydan

i got the 3 layer today and its very nice and looks like it will be way to warm for the 56-69 degree water ill be in. i didnt think it would be so think and its to tight in the sholders. i defently need a bigger size and a thinner undergarment but witch one do i need and do you thank he will exchange it?

From what I've read here, he will change it for you. You should let him know why it doesn't fit you and most likely he'll ask you for your dimensions. He'll then be able to tell you which one you should try next. At the same time tell him you want it thinner. He'll know which one to send you.

Hey guys and gals. I've got few in that are "thinner" and are more geared to spring/summer drysuit diving. The water is still a little cold around here (in the 40's) to give a good in-water review. I'm looking to make a Florida spring run the first weekend in April and I will give a full In-Water review.

I will post a review in the comming days of the design, construction, etc with pictures so that you all can go ahead and get an idea and order yourself a couple (great prices) so that you can have them in time for spring.

I will start a new thread for the review.

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom