cheap flight to coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanx for the tip Kat, I will have to look into that. I don't shop@ Jewel much, too pricy for me but it's worth checking out. Hey I noticed that you're from the Chicagoland area, where abouts ? I am always looking for divers to dive with when I am looking at doing some local diving. Good Divin, George

I never shop at Jewel either. Same reason as you.

I live in Hanover Park. Just a little east of Elgin. I don't have a dry suit, so my local diving is done for the year. Have been up to Pearl Lake a few times in the summer but have not made it out to Haigh Quarry yet. Where do you usually dive at?

Late spring/early summer drop me a PM & we'll see if we can hook up.

Ya Kat, I'm done too. I usually go to Haigh Quarry or Pearl. Pearl is just to far to go and dive in murk. I go to Lake Michigan and dive off of some wrecks in the summer. I want to try a charter. They are supposed to be fun.Maybe in the summer we can hook up and go with Chicago Dive Charters. I wish I owned a dry suit but being that I am trying to relocate to Miami, I don't see that in my plans or budget. I have no desire to live here anymore, especially after going to Bonaire & Curacao this past summer. I was leaning that way anyway, Miami I mean, this summer I definetly made up my mind. Gotta go ! I live in Chicago, right around Loyola campus. About 2 houses from the big lake. Anyway, we'll talk more and see if we can hook up and do some diving. See ya, Good Divin, George:sharky:

Not in my budget, right now. Looks like I might be getting laid off in mid Nov. :(So I'm trying to gather up a nest egg for the cold cruel winter in Chicago.

Sorry to here that Kat. What kind of work do you do ? I work for Kraft foods, I hate it. I am a production supervisor working 2nd shift. It SUCKS, big time. ;-0 :( Right now I have to work a 12 hour shift from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, more like 11:00 pm .My relief is always late. Anyway, enough belly aching. Good Divin, George:peace:

Earlier in this post, I mentioned that ATA & the local food store Jewel were having a special deal on air fare. Yesterday, as I was looking it over & planning on maybe a spring trip (if finances allow) I noticed, in rather large print "Each way based on round trip purchase." Somehow I missed the "each way" part & only saw "round trip." So now I'm feeling rather foolish, as I posted this here, told friends & family about it, etc.
Just wanted to set the record straight.

Jeesh, it was to good to be true.:(

George, it's my 2nd job. But I actually work more hours there & make more there, than I do at the airport. Sorry to hear about your dog. He was a cutie.

Hey, so what, everybody goofs, hope all goes well for you so you can get that trip in. Go for it ! Good viz, George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom