Check out this Video - What do U See?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drewski

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi All:

I usually don't hang out in this section of Scuba Board, being more interested in underwater video and technical diving. I recently switched video cameras and have been doing some pool shots with my young niece as a model. Last night, as I was editing a longer video, I started looking at this clip a little more carefully.

She's been pool diving mostly, with a couple of trips off Hatteras, North Carolina, in the summer. She's rather small and the aluminum 80 is almost as big as her. The video runs 30 seconds. Especially for all you new divers out there, what do you see? :D

[vimeo]3170258[/vimeo]

Hi All:

I usually don't hang out in this section of Scuba Board, being more interested in underwater video and technical diving. I recently switched video cameras and have been doing some pool shots with my young niece as a model. Last night, as I was editing a longer video, I started looking at this clip a little more carefully.

She's been pool diving mostly, with a couple of trips off Hatteras, North Carolina, in the summer. She's rather small and the aluminum 80 is almost as big as her. The video runs 30 seconds. Especially for all you new divers out there, what do you see? :D

[vimeo]3170258[/vimeo]

I see that the video no longer exists. What was I supposed to see?

I see that the video no longer exists. What was I supposed to see?

Huh?

If the link gets busy, sometimes the server refuses the connection. Try the direct link here.

Sorry...

Hi All:

[vimeo]3170258[/vimeo]

Well, she's breathing off of her octo for starters. She has her primary hung on the same side as her high-pressure hose / guages. Hard to tell how she managed that from the video as it isn't that clear. I assume her octo & primary hoses are attached to the proper ports on her 1st stage. How'd she get so discombobulated?

Well, she's breathing off of her octo for starters. She has her primary hung on the same side as her high-pressure hose / guages. Hard to tell how she managed that from the video as it isn't that clear. I assume her octo & primary hoses are attached to the proper ports on her 1st stage. How'd she get so discombobulated?

See, I knew this video would have value! She's using the Octo as her primary (GASP) because she has an integrated secondary on the inflater. The long hose you see on the left is a Tekna (yeah, that's T-E-K-N-A) HP console. It's "normal" size, she's just small. Let's assume for a minute that her equipment works well and is configured correctly.

What are you missing?

See, I knew this video would have value! She's using the Octo as her primary (GASP) because she has an integrated secondary on the inflater. The long hose you see on the left is a Tekna (yeah, that's T-E-K-N-A) HP console. It's "normal" size, she's just small. Let's assume for a minute that her equipment works well and is configured correctly.

What are you missing?

Wait...does she have weights???

bouyancy control

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom