Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
In a week or two, I leave for college, and a few days after I get to college, I'm flying to another country for a friend's wedding. A country where longish hair designates you as a male prostitute.

I love my long hair. But I've beenthinking about trying something new anyways. And I don't want to be raped. So, please, will SB give me ideas on my hair? I'm also open to working with the facial hair, but the goatee atleast stays. The "chinstrap" could dissapear, potentially (I like how it defines my jaw, but don't love it, just likeit.), and I'd even be open to trimming the sideburns just a tad. I'm involved in many leadership and "offical" positions but at the same time my favorite music is heavy metal and I hate looking like eveyrone else out there. I spend no time on my hair, I dry it just a little then put a hat on. Every 15-20 minutes while it is drying, I take the hat off and shake my head around a little. Some days it looks good, other days it looks like crap. Today it's so-so. I don't have a very prominent hairline, good hair is something I won't have past 30 if my family is any harbinger...

If you can please show me pictures of hairstyles you think would look good on my face, that'll give me somethign to take to the hairstylist. And if you have companies you reccomend, I'm open for that too :)

Photo_16.jpg

Photo_19.jpg

Photo_20.jpg

Photo_21.jpg

JahJahwarrior:
In a week or two, I leave for college, and a few days after I get to college, I'm flying to another country for a friend's wedding. A country where longish hair designates you as a male prostitute.

What country would that be? LOL

#1 cut, like a new recruit....... it will grow back and for everyone that rubs your head they can give you a dollar :D

enjoy the wedding

Guyana.

I am anti-mullet and anti-buzzcut. :) Hey, I'm not going to have this hair for long, I want to enjoy it! :)

This friend who is traveling to Guyana to get married met his bride ona mission trip over there....he used to have hair like mine, but the day before they left he found out that long hair=male prostitute over there. He had a buzzcut an hour later :) I don't want a butthole that looks like I've been in prison! Or a buzzcut! So help me out here SB!

How about something like this...

buzz179.jpg

Style Notes: This is a short Layer Cut tapered and the sides and back. Shine and texture are added with pomade

shave all the facial hair and get a george clooney (but not short george clooney) haircut...or like a brad pitt haircut

DivingsInMyBlood:
Have a hair cut like mine it makes all the ladies go ga ga and weak at the knees. lol

Yeah but in your avatar your hair is like a centimeter long. I don't know if I want it that short! I've been working on this hair for a long time guys! Most summers it's 2 inches longer than this, (maybe inch and half, I don't measure it.) but I got it cut a little shorter when I went to a national debate tournament at the beginning of summer. I am attached to this hair, but it needs to be shorter. :)

Back
Top Bottom