Christi..... Hat to match your bumper..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About the log on registration, I must have a cookie on my system from logging on who knows how long ago.

Here is a good site to bookmark when you have such a problem, it provides login's and passwords to use to countless sites that require registration.

http://www.bugmenot.com/

To answer ScubaTexan, yes same dude..... Story was about his declining a new bigger contract for TV and instead pursuing helping others with addictions ect.

Rich

I'm all for Keeping Austin Weird. Better to keep all the fruits in one basket.:wink:

AggieDiver:
Sure would be a shame to see an aggie sticker mysteriously show up on your boat...

:wink:

Uhhhhh...that would be a crime punishable in the highest degree :wink:

archman:
I'm all for Keeping Austin Weird. Better to keep all the fruits in one basket

Haha...cute...very cute...smart alec :wink:

For those of you non-taxans out there that don't get it...Texas A & M and THE University of Texas in Austin are arch rivals :) Those aggies are just a bunch of cow farmers :wink:

Christi....25 days, 1 hour, 4 min 9 sec !!! I have some goodies already packed. :yelclap: No AGGIE stickers.....although....no I wouldn't do that...or would I ???? eyebrow See you soon !!! Sue and Mike

Christi:
Hmmm...am I missing something? It just takes me to a log in page for the paper.
That particular login didn't seem too onerous (to me). Just age, gender, country, ZIP code and whether a subscriber. email address was optional so I didn't give it. And I coulda lied about the other things.

When forced to give a telephone number I usually do 123-456-7890.

And thanks, sddiver, for that bugmenot link.

Oops, sorry about the hijack.

knotical:
That particular login didn't seem too onerous (to me). Just age, gender, country, ZIP code and whether a subscriber. email address was optional so I didn't give it. And I coulda lied about the other things.

When forced to give a telephone number I usually do 123-456-7890.

And thanks, sddiver, for that bugmenot link.

Oops, sorry about the hijack.

I told it that am am a 113 year old woman with the zipcode 88888. ;^)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom