Christi..... Hat to match your bumper..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG Christi, I will agree that was a very cruel thing to do to your little bug. Was she ever the same? To go through such a traumatic experience. Even sawing off all of her little horns and everything. Very sad. :headshake I also will say that I do admit that the visual is somewhat amusing now, I'm sure it was not at the time. See you soon, Sue

Sue Sue:
OMG Christi, I will agree that was a very cruel thing to do to your little bug. Was she ever the same? To go through such a traumatic experience. Even sawing off all of her little horns and everything. Very sad. :headshake I also will say that I do admit that the visual is somewhat amusing now, I'm sure it was not at the time. See you soon, Sue

She was the same eventually...they didn't actually do any real damage...the roof of the car was scratched up pretty bad and a few little dents...but they could have done worse...I mean...WHAT was I thinking drining that car and PARKING it all weekend at an AGGIE dorm during Bonfire Weekend and the BIG game?

I have pictures SOMEWHERE...and to tell you thr truth...as mortified as I was at the time...my cousin and I stood there laughing our butts off when we saw it...THEN I cried! I got her fixed up and she was a beauty again :)

Gordon and his lovely wife Cindy just left my shop...great to see them! He was the first to deliver on my "Keep Austin Wierd" request!!!!

A Keep Austin Wierd Coffee Mug to drink my Starbucks from and a Longhorn Emblem for my truck! WOO HOO!

Thank you Gordon and Cindy!!!!!

Christi:
Gordon and his lovely wife Cindy just left my shop...great to see them! He was the first to deliver on my "Keep Austin Wierd" request!!!!

A Keep Austin Wierd Coffee Mug to drink my Starbucks from and a Longhorn Emblem for my truck! WOO HOO!

Thank you Gordon and Cindy!!!!!
Shoot, Gordon beat me to it... Looks like you'll have some extras when I get there in June. I guess in the future I'll wait to get things for you when the time gets a little closer. Any other requests (other than muffin mix)?

Martha:
Shoot, Gordon beat me to it... Looks like you'll have some extras when I get there in June. I guess in the future I'll wait to get things for you when the time gets a little closer. Any other requests (other than muffin mix)?

Thats ok...one for home and office or decals for truck and boat(s)? :)

I'll touch base with you via e-mail later in the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom