Christi's Redesigned Web Site

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi, your new site is awesome! Looking forward to the finished product. Sue B

Great job Christi.

It looks beautiful, Christi!!

I'll be trying it out from home too on firefox.
I'll have to put an item on my desktop of easy access. I'm going to enjoy watching the updates. :)

Christi,

Just looked through your re-designed web site.

That was a mistake. I've been trying not to think about my diving with you last May. I can see snow on the foothills right now through my window, and it will soon be on my front yard.

I'm trying not to think about the reefs, the warm, clear water, about Shamu...

I will not thinking about Coz. I will not thinking about Coz.

It's not working....

Rick Inman:
I'm trying not to think about the reefs, the warm, clear water, about Shamu...

I will not thinking about Coz. I will not thinking about Coz.

It's not working....

It never does!:D

What happenning with the site? You've been diving and now I'm waiting with baited breath for your Daily Dive Reports :D

Christi have you gotten my e-mails??? Just curious...

Joe

rje634:
What happenning with the site? You've been diving and now I'm waiting with baited breath for your Daily Dive Reports :D

Christi have you gotten my e-mails??? Just curious...

Joe

Webmaster had a death in the family so I haven't been able to do anything on it for over a week.

Got your e-mail am working on response. I'm trying to juggle a bunch of things right now, but I know the urgency of your e-mail...see you in a couple of weeks!

Christi:
Webmaster had a death in the family so I haven't been able to do anything on it for over a week.

Got your e-mail am working on response. I'm trying to juggle a bunch of things right now, but I know the urgency of your e-mail...see you in a couple of weeks!
Sorry to hear that, my condolences on their loss.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you got it given the sporadic nature of communications on the island.
Looking forward to actually meeting you.

Back
Top Bottom