Christmas Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well then, Becka, for that good deal, I'm just gonna have to freeze. :D Heck, at that price if I'm too cold for the second dive, I won't feel like I'm mssing anything. Inviting a bunch of friends right now...not everybody has family in town, and not everybody celebrates Christmas, and some of us...well we can do both! :wink:

Sounds great Debby !!! I broke my laptop so until I can fugure out how to set up my home computer I wont have one.:depressed: Just the ones at work but I will check in everyday.
Going home in a bit talk with ya later:kiss2:

One other thing, we need to know who in the upper Keys will be serving dinner after the dive. It does NOT have to be Christmas Dinner, in fact I'd be happy with conch fritters and a beer, but we need to eat after the dive. Can you find out who's open?

One other thing, we need to know who in the upper Keys will be serving dinner after the dive. It does NOT have to be Christmas Dinner, in fact I'd be happy with conch fritters and a beer, but we need to eat after the dive. Can you find out who's open?

Better not let your buddies from the "Green" boat thread see your choice of Christmas dinner. IJS............................... :cool2:

Buncha asses, aren't they?

Becky......
What is the special pricing for Kwanza Diving?

I wish I could hit this trip but my wife and kids and mother and everyone else in my home would kill me if I ducked out early Christmas Day I think.

Question:
What is the difference between inlaws and outlaws?
The Answer:
Outlaws...are WANTED!

IJS....

Chug

Hey Denny, tell me which boat you're going to be on, would ya? I need to book before it fills up.

For the inlaw outlaw :rofl3: Makes me think you might need to slip out and come and dive:idk: LOL

For Dinner I am still looking for a good cheap place where we can all sit down and eat a nice dinner. I'll have to get back with ya on that one.

Boats are looking good still have lots of room for anyone wanting to do this trip. I'll have hot chocolate on the boat just in case we need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom