Clark Hill/ Lake Thurmond 12/22/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello My name is Tim I am from around Greenwood SC. I have been diving at Clark hill once before.
Is there anyone going to dive on the 29th. If so I would like to meet up with them to find out more about the place.

Hello My name is Tim I am from around Greenwood SC. I have been diving at Clark hill once before.
Is there anyone going to dive on the 29th. If so I would like to meet up with them to find out more about the place.

I should be out there on Saturday. I will PM you my cell. There are usually 2-3 of us every weekend. We will also have a pretty large group diving on Tuesday the 1st around 1pm.
:monkeydan

Greetings, just got back in town. Dave says y'all are diving with us tomorrow. Look forward to meeting you.

We're not going to be able to make it. We lost our sitter and a few other things came up as well. Have fun and see ya'll when we can get back up there.

I will still be there Andy.

We're not going to be able to make it. We lost our sitter and a few other things came up as well. Have fun and see ya'll when we can get back up there.

Sorry you can not make it, we were looking forward to diving with you. Let me know when you will be down again. Again every Saturday and many Sundays all year.

Thanks! I had a blast last time I dove with ya'll. I want the wife to come up and dive the lake and meet Andy. She is thinking about her Adv. and wanted to meet and dive with him before making a decision on an Instructor.. She don't beleave me on anything.Haha. Looks like my Jan. Cave class is moved back to Feb.. So I going to try again for Jan. 12th to get up there. Not sure if she will make it though.

Thanks! I had a blast last time I dove with ya'll. I want the wife to come up and dive the lake and meet Andy. She is thinking about her Adv. and wanted to meet and dive with him before making a decision on an Instructor.. She don't beleave me on anything.Haha. Looks like my Jan. Cave class is moved back to Feb.. So I going to try again for Jan. 12th to get up there. Not sure if she will make it though.

Look forward to seeing you Jan 12. Today was a bit of a strange dive day. Air temps in the upper 60's, but it was cloudy, rainy (during the dive mostly). Water temps are dropping (as are lake levels). My computer showed the water temp as 52 degrees, Dave's showed 54. Vis was down a bit, mostly due to the heavy overcast/rainy conditions. After the dive, a dead duck fell out of the sky into the cove about 75' from shore making a big splash. Not to worry, Dave did a great retrieval swimming out to it with mask and fins (he really didn't need to bring it back to shore gripping it with his teeth though :shakehead: :D).

Look forward to seeing you Jan 12. Today was a bit of a strange dive day. Air temps in the upper 60's, but it was cloudy, rainy (during the dive mostly). Water temps are dropping (as are lake levels). My computer showed the water temp as 52 degrees, Dave's showed 54. Vis was down a bit, mostly due to the heavy overcast/rainy conditions. After the dive, a dead duck fell out of the sky into the cove about 75' from shore making a big splash. Not to worry, Dave did a great retrieval swimming out to it with mask and fins (he really didn't need to bring it back to shore gripping it with his teeth though :shakehead: :D).

Hey I am not the one who tried CPR Mr. Rescue!:god:

You 2 got us rolling!!!!!!! I don't remember duck CPR in Rescue Class. At the rate it's going water temp should be down to High 40's.

Back
Top Bottom