Cleaning of equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe that the Zeagle Inflator comes with the other side that goes into the hose, so like Jim suggests, it fits any normal hose. Maybe one of them will have mercy on us and sell the device a bit cheaper.

I believe that the Zeagle Inflator comes with the other side that goes into the hose, so like Jim suggests, it fits any normal hose. Maybe one of them will have mercy on us and sell the device a bit cheaper.

Amen. I like the looks of the Zeagle, but the price is a bit out of line sounding.

I posted links to both styles in my previous posts, but they got chopped off during the moderating actions.

Amen. I like the looks of the Zeagle, but the price is a bit out of line sounding.

I posted links to both styles in my previous posts, but they got chopped off during the moderating actions.

My mistake, I got confused, sorry about that.

Could you find the links again and post them? They were pertinent to the OP's question.

Could you find the links again and post them? They were pertinent to the OP's question.

Not as easy from my phone, but I'll attempt it
Zeagle
http://www.scuba.com/scuba-gear-5/004027/Zeagle-Power-Inflator.html

Fit is under product details

More traditional, from DGE Web site
https://www.divegearexpress.com/bcs/bcdparts.shtml

---------- Post added September 15th, 2014 at 11:45 AM ----------

Hey, if I was moderating I'd probably do far worse eff-ups than anything that easy to fix!

Moderating can't be an easy job, or one that you get much but flack from doing.

:cheers: thanks :cheers:

Much as I am in need of replacing my inflator assembly, I am having a hard time swallowing the idea of paying 3X the price of a "normal" inflator assembly, even though I am very impressed with the Z.

I actually need to replace two, although the second one will have to be an entire inflator hose assembly, to replace the one stolen off of Colleen's H travel wing last April in the gear room at Buddy Dive.

DRIS supports ScubaBoard, so I surely don't mind supporting him. For the most part, Zeagle is manufactured here in the US, so we're keeping the jobs here. I like that.

Back
Top Bottom