Cleaning out all item I don't use anymore.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here's a list of what I have. I can also send emails of whatever you want to see. Just send me your email. Most prices are obo

- 2 oms manifolds (end sealing type both are O2 cleaned) ($100 for both plus shipping)

- set of oms 8" diameter by 2 1/2" bands and hardware ($50)

-scubapro "S" TEK BC. It's an older version of the x tec but in good condition. 55 pounds of loft back inflate. Only issue is there is a leak somewhere in the elbow. ($150)

- argon bottle mounting strap for backplate($30 shipped)

-reef 450' wreck reel in good condition orange line ($50 shipped)

- 100ish pound lift bag ($30 shipped)

- 2 pairs of trim weight pockets ($20 shipped each)

- scubapro 7mm gloves like new ($40 shipped)

- XS scuba mesh bag for backplate aka smb bag ($35 shipped)

- 44 inch miflex hose green color for oxygen bottle ($35 shipped)

- 7 foot rubber apeks long hose ($35 shipped)

- mares small console. In the console is a depth gauge, psi gauge and a compass. It comes with the rubber hp hose. ($55 shipped)

- manta 250' wreck reel ($25 shipped)

- oceanic din to yoke adopter new in box ($40 shipped)

- mares 8.6.5 wetsuit size xxl. I'm 210 lbs. I bought it new 2 years ago it's in good condition. Paid $300 for it or maby more I forget. I'm asking $150 shipped

- study Books from TDI. New versions. Some have pages falling out. Why idk. They are pretty new. But they are all there. I have the intro to tec, advanced nitrox, and deco procedures, they all come with TDI waterproof pouches and a bunch and I mean a bunch of extensive notes that's I wrote down. Te notes contain all the key info in order to pass the tests. Make me and offer on all 3 books

thanks guys.

---------- Post added September 28th, 2015 at 10:43 AM ----------

7 foot hose is sold pending payment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom