Clelebrating July 4th Dinner at Tony's list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Awesome time at Tony's, with me arriving my usual fashionably late (nametag person probably should try to be on time, but, gee I was on Mexico time!)

Gee, imagine Foo being late.....boggles the mind :D

Firefyter:
Gee, imagine Foo being late.....boggles the mind :D

Now, now, Thomas... you know that it only enhances the experience- anticipation is half the fun, right? :D

It was a great time I was surprised how many showed up..Foo more than made up for being late she was the life of the party...of course that could have been the margarita helping her out.....:D

It was great shore diving with Mark (Scubabum2) and his DW Leslie..and Teri (Foo) and her DH Donald....66 minutes underwater at the airplane what is left of it is now in two pieces about 100 yrds apart...but there is a sunken boat there now that I haven't seen before. I was surprised at how much life we found there....I am planning on coming up to CSSP in August so maybe we can get together again.

I just posted this over on the ' Sbers-July 2006-Cozumel' thread:
--

I just wanted to say what a major hoot it was to meet y'all in Coz. This, once again, confirms my belief that the best thing about diving is the divers, themselves. Everyone was just so warm and fun!

A special thanks goes to Tony for opening-up his restaurant to us.

Thanks, everyone, for a wonderful time!

parrotheaddiver:
...of course that could have been the margarita helping her out.....:D .
I am soooo misunderstood...:D

parrotheaddiver:
....I am planning on coming up to CSSP in August so maybe we can get together again.
Try to come any weekend except the 12th! Our annual karate tournament is in Lindale that day- unless you wanna come to the tournament on Sat and dive Sun! Lindale is just a little over an hour from Terrell, I think.

WadeGuthrie:
Everyone was just so warm and fun!

An excellent and true observation.

Back
Top Bottom