Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just thought I would let you all know that my 5mm dive was successful this weekend. Didn't break any bones nor tear any ligaments. Water temp was 59 degrees Bottom time 15 mins Depth about 6 inches....

Tricia, I sure hope you love that man of yours! Actually my purchase of the 5mm was not as dramatic as your 7mm but I chose to try mine on when - lets say I wasn't wearing my Victoria Secret that day... so I went without the top. The wonderful sales rep had to zip and unzip me up in back. I am sure he thought I was flashing him.... All is well though next time in the shop he asked me out... :wink:

Love this thread!:D

My buddy Goldielocks recommended I look at this. I recently purchased an undervest with hood and at every dive she laughs as I tell her I can hear my heartbeat and nothing else! Hope you get a new one!!:)

I can't imagine how people seem to have so much trouble getting into and out of wet and dry suits. I wear two 7mm wetsuit layers or a 4mm drysuit and the only dificulty is getting the drysuit closed as it is about 1.5 inches too short. Maybe the reason I have so little trouble is my studly physique... <<flexes for the girls>>

At any rate, keep posting. Nothing clears up a case of the Mondays like reading this thread.

:popcorn::rofl3:

Watch this lithesome, young lady shed her wetsuit like a pro. Please concentrate on her technique.

YouTube - Karena Dawn Wetsuit Demo

Wrinkled right leg and sand under the suit :shocked:
.... that ought to feel good later

and I want to see her look so poised putting on a 7mm semidry :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom