Cobalt 2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just ordered one last week. Set to be delivered Thursday to me :). Hopefully cobalt has all there issues worked out that they had early on with the original cobalt.

I just ordered one last week. Set to be delivered Thursday to me :). Hopefully cobalt has all there issues worked out that they had early on with the original cobalt.

What's the Cobalt 2 costing these days ?

has anybody dove with their yet? I've yet to see any comments on the new unit...

I just checked, and a substantial number have gone out to dealers in the last couple of weeks, so it probably depends on location and the sequence of orders.

Ron

...oh, sure, just surprised I haven't heard yet from anyone here that has one! :)

I got mine on Tuesday. I'll be in the pool tonight. The compass reacts a lot faster than my old Cobalt. I'll compare the screen with the loaner I've been using. At first glance it's a little more muted. I hope it has less problems than my old one which went back three times. I guess the $100 difference pays for the semi-hard case that now comes standard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom