Coco View Food

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dgsmith may be on to something; the raw ingredients may be present but the preparers are not. Heck, I think using Stouffers Frozen meals would do me better than what was served when we ere there. Before the "bashers" come out, we wouldn't be posting if we didn't like the venue so much. I think LiquidDivingAdventures had it right; when you pay as much as we do to go on a scuba diving vacation, food is a consideration!

I understand the op comments. When I was their I overheard many comments about subpar food. For a resort that caters to a majority usa clientel it would be nice to see more Americanized food offered. Spaghetti , hot dogs , decent tasting burgers. And most important dessert that is not runny (flan). The shrimp that was served was awful , and I love shrimp. The rest of the resort I have no complaint. I would love to go back but hesitate because the food was not the best.

Funny how personal taste comes into play huh...If I was served spaghetti or hot dogs instead of rice/beans and a meat I would rate the food MUCH lower.

That said, I thought the food at CCV was ok, but I would not rave about it at all. The lobster was awful. I would go again, but if the food was better at a comparable place (where I can do 4-6 dives a day with minimal effort) I would give it a try.

I much preferred the food at the AI that we stayed in Cozumel (Fiesta Americana)

Back
Top Bottom