Coco view - Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh, i'm not worried about it being the trip from hell. as far as i'm concerned, no "dive trip" is that bad.

we went to little cayman nov '06. it was cloudy with some rain all most every day. no problem, we're going to get wet anyway, right? but we did go back this past march so we could dive bloody bay wall. on the nov '06 trip it was so windy and rough that we couldn't get around the point to dive that side of the island. but my memories of that trip are still very positive. we had some great dives, saw lots of fish, turtles and rays and dove with a great group of people.

i threw out the question about coco view not based on worries but just wanted to get some info, hear what other people think of the place.

I have been to COCO View in both May and October.

I think May is much better.

I will go back but Bonaire is this year and a Belize liveaboard in 2009 so it may be a while. (Both my kids dive so I multiply the cost of everything by at least 3 !!!!

One last point and I will shut up!

As a diver you probably have a list of future places to visit and dive.

COCO View should be on that list!

I went to CCV in March 08 and loved every minute... okay well not the minute the screen door caught my heal but every other was great. I don't know why but I did not get one bug bite???
Due to some circumstance my wife and I have a second opportunity for a dive trip in June. Without hesitation we both said let's go back. We are booked.

Have you gone to the CoCoChat site yet? If so, what name are you using?

We will be there July 12 - 19.

Later, Hawk.

We will be there in June. Looks like we will miss each other but there are always folks of like mind to talk with there.

hawk, i've checked out cocochat but haven't posted anything.

we'll be at coco view july 17th thru 27th.

One last point and I will shut up!

As a diver you probably have a list of future places to visit and dive.

COCO View should be on that list!

I agree, Roatan should be on the list but definitely NOT Coco View. I wish I had done more research before wasting my time and money at Coco View last month!!!!!! If I ever go back to Roatan, maybe I'll try AKR. I was sucked into going to Coco View by RoatanMan so I would be very skeptical of any of his opinions/suggestions!!!!!! He appears to be one of those you find on forums who sound very convincing and knowlegdeable but, at the end of the day, have no real experience and get most of their knowledge off the web!!!

I was sucked into going to Coco View by RoatanMan so I would be very skeptical of any of his opinions/suggestions!!!!!! He appears to be one of those you find on forums who sound very convincing and knowlegdeable but, at the end of the day, have no real experience and get most of their knowledge off the web!!!

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom