coming to you from cold-ass Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, new to s/b but in my third year of diving with almost 50 dives in. I have a trip to cozumel booked for april and am staying at Secrets Aura. There are a couple dive shops close to the resort withn good reviews ( dive house and dive palancar ) I was wanting toget down there first and check them out in person before I book to get a feel for them and see which one I get the best vibes from. However they all seem to want me to book online before even leaving. It should be safe to book when I arrive in mid- april without missing the boat ! Any thoughts on this from divers who have visited cozumel ?

Just returned from Cozumel. We dove with Tres Pelicanos - very happy with them. Most of the dive ops will pick you up at the dock at whatever place you are staying at. There are a few exceptions when the place you are staying at charges an unresonable fee for the dive op to stop at their dock. They is also a Cozumel forum here on the board - you might cross post there to get more info.

Just back from Roatan where I booked all my dives on line. Saved 10% by doing so . No refunds when booking on line with this top notch dive outfit however. If the weather gets bad, or you get sick ( ear issues) too bad. I have always booked on line but no more, it's not worth the small savings unless you are with a group in my opinion , and yes I have been to Cozumel a well and did not book on line with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom