Compression of fruit at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is so weird!

I was just sitting here, thinking about nothing in particular.. and then I found myself wondering if I went Scuba Diving with a tomato in my BCD pocket what would happen, and then I clicked on "New Posts" and here it is!

What are the odds

On this board the odds are very good. At least now you don't have to wonder anymore.

I have to ask ... how many other fruits, vegetables or other food items did you try this with?

That's one of those questions which, if taken out of context, could mean something entirely different.

The real question, if fruit did shrink at depth, and you ate it at depth, would you still be hungry?

Your pressure pot looks like an R.O./D.I. filter canister. Do you have an aquarium?

It is a filter canister :D Some are rated to 125 PSI - around 85 meters. Far deeper than I ever care to go.

Nope, I don't have an aquarium. But I do live in an island surrounded by the sea :D

Are you still going to try this in the ocean?

Hahaha no, but I might try to see what happens to other things :)

Back
Top Bottom