Computer I can read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want air integration, both the Pro Plus 2 and the Galileo Sol will give you very large numbers, otherwise go with the Predator.

Whatever you buy, make sure to learn how to use it.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I'm looking for a computer that my aging eyes can read easily. Nothing to extravagant. I was looking at the Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1. Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks,
Bill

My wife and I both have the Pro Plus 2.1 and love it. Easy to read and gives me all the information I need.

I'm looking for a computer that my aging eyes can read easily. Nothing to extravagant. Any comments or suggestions?l
The Scubapro Galileo Sol or Luna set in light mode gives you 4 large " easy to read " numbers.

The Liquivision Xeo has huge OLED numbers. I know the Predator users are happy with their display size, but my experience is that the Xeo's numbers are bigger and more ledgible:

Xeo-vs-Predator-SA-2-small.jpg

As far as I can tell, Liquivision has put the often-quoted short battery life behind them. With the new battery, Janet got a month of life out of her Xeo, and capped it off with a week in Bonaire at 4 to 5 dives per day. It still went for another month of diving in cold water before the battery bar started dropping.

The Xen has a "Large Numbers" option that I can read with my mask off, it's that much bigger than what you see above. I'd expect that to be available on the Xeo soon.

All the best, James

Back
Top Bottom