Condos in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rachelscott51

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Does anyone have experience renting a condo in Cozumel? I'd love to be able to cook when I want to. My travel plans are mid-November.

Please let me know where you can recommend. Thanks.

BTW, looking for a 1BR. Has anyone stayed at the Cantamar before? Is it close to town? Thoughts?

I've also looked at Caribe Blu, but again, the food costs are what are drawing me to looking for a condo.

rachelscott51:
Does anyone have experience renting a condo in Cozumel? I'd love to be able to cook when I want to. My travel plans are mid-November.

Please let me know where you can recommend. Thanks.

Try Paradise@cozumelhomes.net. Kelley Morgan is the owner of the real estate business. I have stayed at some of her rental condos in the past. I also purchased a home on the island from her. I think you will be happy. John

I've stayed at Hacienda San Miguel and loved it. It's a hotel and the rooms have a bedroom, living room and a full kitchen. It's very clean and has a nice courtyard that all rooms face. It's a block from the beach, walking distance from downtown and grocery store. In addition it is very affordable. The website is www.haciendasanmiguel.com

Who did you use as a Dive Operator? And, is this place north or south of town? As I've never been there before, I just don't know the drill. Thanks

rachelscott51:
BTW, looking for a 1BR. Has anyone stayed at the Cantamar before? Is it close to town? Thoughts?

I've also looked at Caribe Blu, but again, the food costs are what are drawing me to looking for a condo.

..................Stayed at Cantamar and Puesta del Sol in years past.... both are at the north end of the island and if you are diving most operators don't really like to go that far north to pick people up. You almost always have to use a cab to get to a pickup dock or to town. Suggest you try el cantil condos. www.elcantilcondos.com I think you will find them very close to town and quite excellent. Plus they are running some specials there.

A little bit biased since several of us have bought one of the El Cantil condos. There are 21 units in the first phase and 16 of the units are for rent. I will stay neutral and not disclose our unit but if you have questions on the units email me and I will be happy to answer questions.

I rented a condo at Reef Residencia which is brand new and further south. I'll post a trip report but unfortunately it won't be until January. Check it out at http://www.cozumelliving.com/Condos.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom