Considering BP/wings setup...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here we go..... :froggy:

Ok...I dive a TPII now. I will most likely goto a BP/W set up. I like my TPII. I fits better than any BC I've ever donned. I'm not saying that Halcyon or OMS is wrong for anyone else, or even for me, but as for quality & fit, I like Dive RITE.

Now, can anyone tell me what "SPECIFICALLY" makes any other mfgr. head & shoulder better than Dive RITE? And how you know this. Refering to BP/W rig.

Youu have just entered the twilite zone....

doo dee dee dah...Several participants in this forum are so in love with backplates that no alternative exists for any kind of diving, let alone technical applications, in their minds. Find someone who will rent you a backplate, try it, make up your own mind, and dont let anyone give you any BS. Or, just keep diving your TP2 and use the money you save for dive travel.

Honesty :)

That's a nice change. Thanks leadweight! Really though, I will most likely goto DiveRITE BP/W set up, but have no complaints w/my TPII.

However I still haven't heard from the DIR/Halcyon **** yet.

thethumper wrote...

With that attitude, why should they give you the time of day?

It's 3:28pm.

That was just too classic! Kudos to the Roakster for diffusing this situation!

And yes, I edited the "Nasty" word out of two posts. One was a quote of the other. Not here, not on this board gentle people. PM me if you don't understand that concept yet.

I edited the "N" word out of two posts.

I guess I just don't have the colorful vocabulary some do...I can't for the life of me think of what the "N" word might be :D

Was it nerds?

thethumper once bubbled...
Honesty :)

That's a nice change. Thanks leadweight! Really though, I will most likely goto DiveRITE BP/W set up, but have no complaints w/my TPII.

What I suggest for you is a Tusa poodle jacket, maybe in pink. I think it'll look nice on you.

I really like your attitude. You come in and ask what might, on the surface, seem like a reasonable question, then you wait until you get a post from some **** that puts down Halcyon, then you pronounce it "honesty" and call the rest of us ****s.

You're not a troll, are you? Maybe you're just a ****?

Tom

ps- Mods, you can't bust me on this, my original post contains *s, not the real words :)

*deleted*

Back
Top Bottom