Considering BP/wings setup...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since this thread is now totally off topic maybe it would be best for us all to leave it alone for awhile.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Since this thread is now totally off topic maybe it would be best for us all to leave it alone for awhile.

Chad

Thanks for the link....this was priceless...

I would never "bust" someone... not in my job description. BTW, I thought your post was pretty imaginative too!!! Pink TUSA poodle jacket... too funny!

Perhaps I should start a new thread on whether DIR is a political fringe movement, a religion, or just a bunch of cave divers who want to live long enough to collect social security.

Perhaps I should start a new thread on whether DIR is a political fringe movement, a religion, or just a bunch of cave divers who want to live long enough to collect social security.

We already covered it and people think it is all of the above and then some...

leadweight once bubbled...
...a religion

While I am working toward DIR, it certainly ain't my religion...something about false idols in there somewhere isn't there.

Chad

While I am working toward DIR, it certainly ain't my religion...something about false idols in there somewhere isn't there.

Are you saying I should throw out my bust of George and the picture of JJ hanging over the sofa?

Back
Top Bottom