Considering BP/wings setup...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess that would depend on your religion. But if you start to bow down to them....there might be a problem.:)

Chad

leadweight once bubbled...
whether DIR is ... a religion

WWGI3D?

:wink:

Well....that came out wrong! But now that everyone's in a bunch I guess I have your attention.

1) I didn't mean this as a Slander.

2) While I don't condone what they did in that 20 years of leadership, we as a country & world learned ALOT of Do's & Don'ts.

3) While I do like ALOT of DIR's ways, I belive there is room for compromise. Where alot (NOT ALL) of the DIR folks I have talked to DO NOT.

Now...Could we try this once more? I'm not out for blood, just helpful information.

Thanks,
David

thethumper once bubbled...
Well....that came out wrong! ....I'm not out for blood, just helpful information.

Thanks,
David

Thats why we all spend our surface intervals here. There is a tremendous amount of info here as well as some lively discussion. We all go a little to far sometimes but if we all come back afterwards with the above attitude we will all get along fine.

Dive safe, Have fun.

Chad

I don't want to argue.... I'm asking a simple question. And I'm not just talking about the wings, I'm talking about the entire rig.
Harness....Backplate & wings. Why does (as far as I've seen) DiveRITE offer Al, SS & "ABS". I've not seen ABS from anyone else. Why

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom