Contacting PADI to comment on a dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bagheera

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've had a really good experience with a local PADI dive shop, and I want to write to PADI praising the shop and its instructors. The problem is I can't find an e-mail address for PADI in their website. I found the e-mail address for my shop on the PADI website, but I've already told them theat they're great. Now I want to tell PADI that they're great.

Does anyone know an e-mail address for comments on PADI dive shops?

The office of PADI Americas is located at:
30151 Tomas Street
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688-2125
USA
Ph.: (800) 729-7234
(US) (949) 858-7234
Fax: (949) 858 7264
Email: webmaster@padi.com

As with all things these days, if you take the time to write a letter, it will have many times greater effect.

If you send it via mail then PADI will include your letter to the shop. My LDS has a couple on the wall.

Really?

How about a complaint case instead of applause? I need to report PAID standarad violation on AOW class. LOL~~~

crpntr133:
If you send it via mail then PADI will include your letter to the shop. My LDS has a couple on the wall.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom