Converting yoke to DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RedSeaDesertDiver:
The DIN to Yoke adapter is much cheaper and works just great, I have mine for my self and its working wonderful on my Legend LX.

Eagle Ray.

But then you dont get the benefit of the DIN fitting as you still have a yoke connection in there.

will doing this void any warranties or create any problems later down the line?
what's the part cost?

PhilEllis:
Yes you can make that conversion quite easily. The part you need is Apeks Part Number AP-0211/S. This is a conversion kit that completely converts your yoke regulator to DIN. Give me a call at (800) 601-DIVE and I will arrange to get the kit out to you immediately at a great price. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

I have an Oceanic Delta 4 reg and I'm thinking about getting it converted from yoke to DIN. Is there a temporary adapter or would it be better to convert it to DIN and then use the yoke adapter if I ever need to go back?

Speaking of yoke-to-DIN kits, has anyone seen one for an Aqualung Cousteau? They seem to have all disappeared. Used to find them online rather easily -- now I see nothing. I understand that AL has discontinued this first stage, too. Bummer, as it's a solid performer.

Back
Top Bottom