Coron vs Subic vs Puerto Galera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove w/ Johan, he can be abrasive and not to everybody's taste. I had no issues diving at his facility for two weeks. He can take you on wrecks that are probabably as deep as you want to go. His He is not cheap. The viz in Subic vary's a lot based on location, the old concrete Liberty ship dives are almost like doing night dives during the day. The converted Chinese warship is a great dive. That's one I wish I had been tri-mix on. (55m).
PG was really disappointing. After all I had read, my expectations were very high. The diving there is good, but didn't have the quality of the Maldives or NE Indonesia. The reef coral density and fish density just wasn't there. I'd go back again for another long weekend trip, but it wouldn't be my primary destination on a two week trip.
I wish I could say I've been to Coron, but alas my trips haven't worked out. It's still very high on my to do list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom