Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, bhalah doesn't mind the taste but he should've have baked you first.

Wish my vacation wasn't over already.

Granted, but now your in Vacation in San Jose California, Go San Jose Sharks!!! Bwhahaha

Wish the Sharks would win the cup next year.

Granted, the Sharks win a free cup of coffee in Tim Horton's Rrrrrrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim to win.

Wish it was 4:30 so I could go home.

Granted, but you are thousands of miles away in a different time zone.

Wish I were 25 again.

Granted but now you are on an island with nothing to read and it is a desert with nothing much to look at.......

I wish I could swim.

I'm just going to grant that one striaght up. A diver who can't swim, i'll be damned. That's like driving a motorcycle full throttle if you've never ridden a bike before.

Wish I could get the $600 dollars back that I just spent to fix my T.V. yesterday.

Granted but the bank charged a $700 fee for putting it back in your account and your TV is still broken, actually not broken but, the outlet is fried and it is going to cost $200 for an electrician to come and replace the outlet only after he has spent 2 days at your house finding out that the problem was your TV was plugged in upside down....

Wish I could retire again only this time on an island and work in a great dive shop!!!!

Granted, you are now working in Iceland as a janitor cleaning the dive shop's bathrooms. Uh oh, someone pee'd in their wetsuit again...

Wish I was on vacation all the time.

Granted, but reality hits hard when all of your money runs out. You are forced to sift through dumpsters in the hopes of finding some sort of valuable that can help you barter your way back home. Also, the only warm clothes you could find was a San Jose Sharks Jersey. Ooooh that stings!

Wish I could teleport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom