Coz. pics.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goodnews robbcayman...that means more room for me and the others that do want to return there...just got back and it was a fantastic trip....I have ben diving in Cozumel since 1977 and yes the reefs have changed since Wilma but they also changed after Gilbert many years ago....so what!!!....the reef is coming back and some of it doesn't even look like it was touched by a hurricane....so bye bye robbcayman....if your looking for me I'll be in Cozumel having the time of my life :D

parrotheaddiver:
Goodnews robbcayman...that means more room for me and the others that do want to return there...just got back and it was a fantastic trip....I have ben diving in Cozumel since 1977 and yes the reefs have changed since Wilma but they also changed after Gilbert many years ago....so what!!!....the reef is coming back and some of it doesn't even look like it was touched by a hurricane....so bye bye robbcayman....if your looking for me I'll be in Cozumel having the time of my life :D

Don't give up on me too fast, I'll be back within the next year mark it down. You guys talked some sense into me. :D

sealskin98:
Maybe I'll get better in Roatan; Dee said she'd take me under her wing and give me some private tutoring in the realm of underwater shutterbugging. :D

I wouldn't worry too much about it. There's probably few of us that can take a photo for which there isn't a much better one out there - buy a professional photo if you want great quality - but our amateur photos are *our* experiences, our personal notes to complement our memories.

cyclical:
Still looks better than lake diving here in Oklahoma...

we will be there July 14th-19th :D
What? You don't like Lake Murry? Nothing like that exciting wreck dive looking for the sunken motorcycle. Assuming you can see as far as your fingertips.

EuphoriaII:
What? You don't like Lake Murry? Nothing like that exciting wreck dive looking for the sunken motorcycle. Assuming you can see as far as your fingertips.

Gee, looks like we have an Across the Red River Swamp Diver here.

"If you can see your hand, it's a good dive." (Texas Swamp Divers Logo) :D :D :D

ggunn:
So be it; it's a big ocean and there are lots of places to dive. For me, however, my attachment to Cozumel, the people, the food, the atmosphere, the convenience, and yes, the diving, still make it my destination of choice. YMMV.

Peace,

This is it in a nutshell. I love Cozumel, and would feel like a "fair-weather friend" to forsake it now, you know? I want to help rebuild their economy (Cancun and Cozumel are 75% of Mexico's economy :11: ) by continuing to visit and dive Cozumel. There is an "air" that it distinctly Coz, and you can't find it anywhere else... either you understand that and continue to visit, or find another destination. It's cool either way, because there are plenty of choices for all of us. We will also visit other sites occasionally, but we'll never stop going to Coz as frequently as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom