Coz Villa Rentals?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BradfordD

Registered
Reaction score
I am planning a trip to Cozumel in Mid-March. Although I've been to Coz eight or nine times over the past several years, I've always stayed at PLG...

My problems are that each time I go, the PLG just keeps getting more and more... run down. I stayed there twice last year and am looking for something different. In addition, I'll be traveling with another couple this time.

So this time I'm looking for a rental villa... It doesn't HAVE to be oceanfront... but I would like it to have a pool... Has anybody heard or stayed at Casa Colonial? It looks to be off the square by several blocks.

Any other suggestions?

--Brad

Brad

Know exactly what you mean about PLG. Have not stayed there for 2 years for that very reason. Location counts for something but at some point other factors take the lead for importance. Don't know what you want to spend but here are several options. www.cozumel-villas.com has a number of condos to choose from. They are all nice. We are renting from them in May for 10 days. Pueso Del Sol I or II are handled by Cozumel vacation rentals. Most of them are on the northern side of the island. We have also stayed at Cantamar Condos. Decent, full kitchen etc. Great pool with view of ocean. You will need to contact Cozumelvillas.com, similar to the other html but not the same, as they rent a number of units. I have stayed in 402 and 102. 102 is ground floor, walk out to pool. Great. Recently redecorated and pretty nice. There are pictures available on both sites for all units.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have other questions.

PS - Aldora dive shop is fantastic if you have not used them. 120cu/ft steel tanks. Stay down forever. Pricey but if you do the math on the bottom time it is well worth it. Ask for Bill as your DM if you go.

Mike
all4diving

Hi, Brad!

Paradise properties have a range of homes for rent--1 week+. Send an e-mail to Kelly Morgan at

paradise@cozumelhomes.net

or go to their website:

http://cozumelhomes.net

Kelly has lived on Coz for many years and can set you up with pricey beachfronts, elegant inland mansions, or budget beauties.

If you want a really gorgeous away from the beach, but fairly close to a dock place, see if Casa Diamante is available. However, it comes with a steep price tag!

Hope this helps,

Scorpionfish

Thanks guys...

Casa Diamante looks VERY nice... :eek:

As far as dive ops, I have been using Aldora the last four or five times (the last was this same time last year). Really enjoyed the two brother DM's... Roberto and Jorge, but have dove with Meimo (Bill) as well. Because of my continued return trips with Aldora, I've gotten to dive more technical profiles with them...

However, I've also heard that there has been some turn over of DM's at Aldora... I was sorry to see that GREAT office manager leave (but understand).. Are the two brothers still DM's there?

--Brad

Back
Top Bottom