Coz virgins looking for op with 3 dives a day.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba e

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
We have done CocoView, Roatan many years due unlimited dives per day. 2 Dives a day isnt going to cut it but we really would like to try Cozumel.
Any suggestions for an Op that offers 3-4 a day?
Any suggestions for lodging or should we look all inclusive?

Thanks in advance!

Avoid the AI and enjoy something in town!

I think you might have to contact MANY of the smaller ops and see if your date would allow 3 tanks a day. I know mine does it, sometime....

There will be list of those that often do, but that doesn't tell the whole story.

Oh and then there are shore dive places too.

I'd go with any Ops that have fast boats... Like the Blue Angel. But really, 3-4 should be no prob, especially if you're nitrox :cool2:

Places like scuba club cozumel or blue angel do unlimited shore diving. Or do you want 3 boat dives specifically? (I think lots of other places will give you tanks for shore dives too.)

How many people are in your group? If it is 4+ that tends to be the number any op needs to take the boat out again.

Avoid the AI and enjoy something in town!

I think you might have to contact MANY of the smaller ops and see if your date would allow 3 tanks a day. I know mine does it, sometime....

There will be list of those that often do, but that doesn't tell the whole story.

Oh and then there are shore dive places too.

Wait a second, we do the AI and we enjoy town too. For the price where we stay (about $15.00 a day over non AI) we get to have breakfast, deserts, drinks etc. and any meal that looks good, and still go out and enjoy the local vib and restraunts. We do like to bring "newbies" to an AI so they know what they are paying as they have a fixed amount to spend, plus we know they will always have something to eat and drink (especially teens). We have been using the same AI for over 10 years and love it. It is walking distance to town, they don't charge for pickup from other dive shops or fishing boats, if we are tired we can eat there, if not we walk to town.

You really have to weigh all the factors and what fits you and the people you have with you.

We stay at The Blue Angel and many days we do two morning dives and two afternoon dives. We sometimes do two morning dives and one night dive. Or two morning dives and a two evening dives (one is at dusk followed by night dive). The dive shop is great and will try their best to accommodate your wishes. It's a great place to stay with a wonderful restaurant and big clean (but sparse) rooms with balconies overlooking the water.

If you like the vibe at CCV, then you will like ScubaClubCozumel. My two favorite places!
check out my trip reports, photos, and videos.... I have lots of both. In fact, I just got back from CCV a few weeks ago, heading to SCC again in spring.

The big difference will be that SCC does 2 boat dives out in morning, brings you back to resort for lunch around 12:30-1pm. Then there is a sign up board at the dive shop for anyone wanting an afternoon boat dive. They also do night dive trips and 2-tank dusk/night dive trips if there are enough people to sign up (I think it is 4 for afternoon boat to the C-523 wreck, 6 for a night dive). Most people don't... they call it a day after the morning dives.
Some people like us do the unlimited shore diving there at resort... see my video.
shore dive at SCC
[vimeo]11565537[/vimeo]
just coral rubble, but TONS and I do mean tons of fishlife and things to see and photography!

In my trip reports scroll to the bottom and you will see a table with stats on our dives, you can see we always do 3-4 dives per day there. Also, jlyle has some killer trip reports for SCC with photos.

robin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom