Cozemel in March/April??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spring Breakers.........Puleeze.............Coz ISN'T much of a spring breaker's paradise. They'd much rather be with the crowds in Cancun. March is a great time to go. Not as many Norte's and not as hot as it gets in the summer

My favorite visit to Coz was actually in October... no crowds at all just nice quiet & beautiful. We even had the dive boat all to ourselves on few days- now that made for some fantastic (& long) dives! The weather was still a bit unpredictable & there was a few storms (one that flooded downtown) but the diving was still great & we had a blast exploring the island.

scubajim:
Spring Breakers.........Puleeze.............Coz ISN'T much of a spring breaker's paradise. They'd much rather be with the crowds in Cancun. March is a great time to go. Not as many Norte's and not as hot as it gets in the summer

That's actually what I was trying to say - we went during spring break they were there, but not enough to notice - the pod people were MUCH MORE annoying...

bnkysgrl:
Thanks we will have to look at end of April. In the meantime I still have to make the rest of my plans for our trip to Big Island end of next month, guess I should get on that. Thanks again for the help.

BIG ISLAND!!! OH SURE! RUB SALT IN THE WOUND!!!
Have a great trip I'll be looking on the 'O'Hana' board for that trip report!!

scubajim:

Agreed - We went to Coz 2 years ago during the height of Spring Break and hardly noticed the crowds. Jim is right - they are all in Cancun partying their adolescent tails off. Believe it or not, some of the popular night spots were actually quite dead during the week - (Carlos & Charlies included!). The only 'crowded' times were when the cruise ships came in, but they all leave around 4-6 pm each day and after that the town quiets down significantly (still vibrant enought to be fun, though - come on, it's still Mexico!). March is definitely a great time to go.

Aloha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom