Cozumel Diving 2/26/12 - Had one tank read 12 ppm CO -

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For US divers who do not want to own a CO analyzer, I am talking with GoPro Rental| EPIRB Rental | PLB Rental about renting them for trips. He rents cameras and PLBs and is in talks with SB about advertising here, offering SB discounts, etc.

For US divers who do not want to own a CO analyzer, I am talking with GoPro Rental| EPIRB Rental | PLB Rental about renting them for trips. He rents cameras and PLBs and is in talks with SB about advertising here, offering SB discounts, etc.

Don THAT is a fantastic idea......I dont dive enough to justify using it once a year, but I sure would like the option to rent one.......O2 rental would be nice too!

Don THAT is a fantastic idea......I dont dive enough to justify using it once a year, but I sure would like the option to rent one.......O2 rental would be nice too!
He is pretty open to the idea. The more interest he gets, the more likely. Tell him: info@oerentals.com

Their shipping quotes are always high. After they pack the order, there is usually a refund.

Let's see if I have this right... They advertise a useful looking product at an attractive price, then attach an obscenely high shipping charge to it so as to scare away a large chunk of potential customers.:shocked2: Then, when they actually hook a buyer, they are overcome with remorse and apply an unspecified refund to the purchase. Do I understand this correctly? If so, then that has to be one of the squirrelier business models that I have encountered. I wonder how that's working out for them?:hm: Woody

Great news for vacation divers who cannot talk themselves into buying a personal CO tank tester! $35 for a week long trip, less on extra weeks...!!

Carbon Monoxide Analyzer Rental

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom