Cozumel Restraunts

What's your favorite restraunt in Cozumel?

• Casa Denis

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • Casa Mission

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Chen Rio

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Coconuts Restaurant

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • El Capi Navigante

• El Moro

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Ernesto's

• Especias

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • French Quarter

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Guido's

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • Hog Town Cafe

• Jeanie's Waffle House

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • La Casa de La Mision

• La Choza

Votes: 20 13.5%
  • La CoCay

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • La Perlita

• La Veranda

• Las Palmas

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Lobster House

• Mesa 17

• Palmeras

• Pancho's Backyard

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Paradise Cafe

• Prima

Votes: 23 15.5%
  • Sonora Grill

• Tony Romes

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gotta add one more vote for El Foco here. Good food, and better yet, one of the few places that are still open after the night dive!

I also agree with MMM, get away from downtown and sample some of the Mom & Pop shops for tastier, more authentic food, and at better prices too. You don't need to go far, there's a lot between about avenidas 10 to 30. A little Spanish comes in handy at many of these places though.

We only ate at one of the places on the list...Especies. All agreed it was the best meal they had out. Adrian was a great host (his Grandfather owns Casa Denis) and everthing he served was well executed. I was impressed at the great places to eat on the cheap Los Seras(pastors!), La Mission Tacos, Las Palmas. I have to say La Choza was good, but was the weakest of the group. However the company more than made up for it.

James Goddard:
Ave. Rafael E. Melger #23
between Calle 6 & 8 North on the Waterfront

Yo Jimmy ! Do you have the phone number to Hotel Barracuda ? I am trying to book my vacation on my own w/out the travel agents. I know I can do better. Anyway, who needs a reservation. There's always enough space, wherever you go. Especially Dive Paradise & the Barracuda Thanx for your response in advance.

Good Viz,
George

I think the Lobster House is Cerrado there was no answer last week when I called and one of the people on the boat told me it is closed permanently.
Also...there's a nice little place for seafood called Albinos (not the white kind it's pronounced Al-bean-ohs)

My favorite is Los Seras

Tacos to cry over. (especially when you discover the next day that they were made with pork and you dont eat pork)

pork..tastes too good to be chicken.

Yikes! Guidos? Are you joking? GUIDOS? Not a local in the place, very expensive, crowded with cruise boat folks who are mostly drunk and red, right on the main drag, expensive 12 buck watery lasagna that didn't come with a salad or bread or a drink?!? And that was the lunch menu! Guidos came up 20 times on this list? :06: :06: :06: :06: The bread was GOOD but the lasagna was some of the worst I have EVER had. Nobody in our group liked this place. TOURIST TRAP! Buy some fake, silver jewelry right next to this place while you are at it and stop to take a picture of your cruise ship because it's right BEHIND you! Just turn, point, and shoot!!! :D But seriously, if you are looking for a "local" joint this isn't it.

Especias RULES! :07:

scubadobadoo:
Especias RULES! :07:

Not only is the food incredible, but I've never had such impeccable service as I had from Adrian. I mentioned to Christi that I couldn't share her appetizer (I forget what it was, but it was something similar to a crab rangoon with cream cheese in it) because I was lactose intolerant. Adrian overheard me and when I ordered my dinner, he came back to me a few minutes later to lean over and quietly ask me if it was OK that they used butter in the preparation of the vegetables for my dinner (it was fine :))...if not, he'd have the chef make something else for me. (!!!) I was amazed and delighted at his attention to detail and my comfort. :D But that's just the way Adrian is and what makes Espesias special - well, that and the absolutely fabulous food... :wink:.

:dance:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom