Cozumel Videographer Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No need to fear! I will be diving with one of these:

victoreen-1.jpg

Man, if I dove with you for a week, I'd give you my video on dvd for free. :D

Then again, you said you wanted something professional, LOL.

ronrosa:
Man, if I dove with you for a week, I'd give you my video on dvd for free. :D

Then again, you said you wanted something professional, LOL.

Hehe be there the 1st through the 8th and you have a deal! :)

My family and I dove Cozumel in May 2005 with Papa Hogs. They helped us hire a videographer named Louisa. She came along for the day and shot stills and video. The video was cut to be a story of the day, complete artistic transition shots, set to music, and put onto a DVD. She even came by our house to preview it and make sure we liked it. An amazing professional job. Wish I had better contact information but talk to the wife/owner of Papa Hogs.

Thanks for all the info everyone!!!! I really appreciate it!

For a great dive movie with a wonderful soundtrack on DVD I highly recommend Tania Nacif of Aquavision Cozumel. She's a very talented filmmaker, great diver, and good company. I can't imagine having anyone else shoot a dive movie for me.
I met her through Deep Blue, one of the better dive charters, though she does not work exclusively with them.
I tried to reach her via e-mail right after the hurricane and didn't get a reply but I hope she is well and still using the same address. If not, Deep Blue should be able to put you in touch with her, or others on this site may be able to help you with contact info.
Tania is great ! aquavisioncozumel@yahoo.com.mx

During the movie she shot for my group we were diving with Deep Blue DMs Pablo and Javier. Ask her if she remembers the red-haired newspaper photographer shooting stills on the boat.
Rex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom