Cressi Leonardo -problem!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul 63

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello, colleagues! I have one problem - I bought a diving computer Cressi Leonardo from Ebey.de! When I tried it, it shows the depth and time underwater, BUT, a decompression signal turns on? There is also no backlight on the display! That's the best thing about this computer! First time working with this brand! I haven't had a response from Cressi.com for 20 days! I take advice!

The Fine Manual is a quick google away, though I don't know if they have them in Bulgarian.

I just bought one last month.

YouTube helped me, it would probably help you. Videos are so much easier to use when dealing with time-series stuff.

The Cressi Leonardo backlight is not really that strong. I had the same initial perception of this computer. You get to the backlight with a long press at the main screen and you need to do it in a dark room to be able to see it kick in. Indiglo this is NOT.

Your deco warning should *NOT* show up unless you've broken the algo rules in the Cressi Leonardo, which some say are very conservative, so your existing dive pattern(s) may have been a little more liberal than what the Cressi Leonardo can tolerate out of the box.

N.B.: DECO warnings are not to be ignored. I would investigate that issue first and foremost.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom