Curacao in the fall of 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sccabob

Registered
Reaction score
My wife and I are staying at our timeshare at the Sea Aquriuim the first week of October. Are there any SB members that are going to be there that week? I need a dive buddy as the wife is a non diver.

Bob H

You're too early.... we will be arriving Nov 1st.

My wife and I are staying at our timeshare at the Sea Aquriuim the first week of October. Are there any SB members that are going to be there that week? I need a dive buddy as the wife is a non diver.

Bob H

You'll have no trouble finding buddies with OE or DiveBus.

Ray

2nd week of November for Sea Aquarium. Enjoy Dive Bus but make certain you go to OE west dive the west end and dine at Sol Food. :) Enjoy :)

I'm only there one day (10/15) and my wife doesn't dive as well. Will you still be around? I'm arriving on a cruise ship and have no idea where to dive yet. Any and all suggestions are appreciated as I'm still planning my trip.

Thx,

Mark

I'm only there one day (10/15) and my wife doesn't dive as well. Will you still be around? I'm arriving on a cruise ship and have no idea where to dive yet. Any and all suggestions are appreciated as I'm still planning my trip.

Thx,

Mark

You're almost always best off diving with whichever op the cruise line uses/arranges. Logistically easiest, especially if there's and sort of hiccup or delay. You'll be with other passengers and less likely to get "missed" if something goes awry.

Suba_guy_ron,

I'm only there for the 15th. I'm coming on a cruise ship and only there for that day.

Sorry I'm missing you by 1 day.

Mark

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom